FELLOWSHIPS & FUNDING
- Worked for the ‘Kalpasar Project‘ at National Center for Coastal Research funded by the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), India
- Worked for the project funded by the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), India for the project named ‘Assessment of nearshore dynamics, sediment transport and shoreline changes along Maharashtra, India‘.
- Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), India granted ‘Doctoral fellowship’ starting from 2014- 2019.
- Student travel grant awarded by American Geophysical Union (AGU) organizers to attend Fall Meeting, 2018.
- International Travel Support, DST awarded to attend and present in American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting, 2018 on the topic ‘Projecting coastal vulnerability under climate change scenario.’
- Secured International Student Travel Grant to present research on ‘Prediction of changes in the shoreline interrupted by a river mouth based on future climate and ANN’ at Ocean Sciences Meeting (OSM), 2018.
- Lloyd V. Berkner Fellowship granted for early-career scientists/students to present the research on ‘Effect of climate change on morphology around a port’ at AGU Fall Meeting, 2017.
- Secured Early Career Scientist’s Travel Support, European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly, 2017 to present research on ‘Effect of climate change on the shoreline at Udupi, India.’
- The research article based on ‘Assessment of coastal vulnerability considering future climate – a case study along the central west coast of India’ has been covered by the Fortnightly Journal of Research called Current Science (Science Last Fortnight) in Volume 118, Issue 5 as ‘Coastal Vulnerability-Historical data predicts’.
- The research work has been featured in the popular newspaper ‘The Indian Express‘ entitled ‘How climate change can erode Indian coastline more intensely than ever’ on 4th Jul 2018. Weblink
- Research work quoted in e-paper entitled ‘Average sea levels may rise by up to 30 ft on global warming, says study’ on 17th Jul 2018. Weblink
- Delivered invited lecture for Faculty Development Program organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) on ‘Application of GPS and Remote sensing in Civil Engineering’ dated 16th Jan 2020.
- Co-organized one-day workshop on ‘Advanced Computing in Ocean Engineering and Applications’ at Dept. of Civil Engineering, IIT Bombay, India and delivered a technical talk on the topic ‘Shoreline change and coastal vulnerability considering the projected climate.’
- Expert Judge for Virtual Poster Showcase (VPS) organized by American Geophysical Union (AGU) biannually from 2017-2019.
- Peer-reviewed international journals from 2016 onwards [Publons]