- Rajasree, B.R., Behera, M.R. & Kankara, R.S. (2022) Numerical assessment of climatological trends for annual and seasonal wave characteristics during recent 41 years. Climate Dynamics 58, 1171–1192. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00382-021-05956-w
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (2020). Future Geomorphologic Changes and Changing Climate, Journal of Coastal Research. 89 (sp1): 7-14. https://doi.org/10.2112/SI89-002.1
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (2020). Assessment of coastal vulnerability considering future climate – a case study along the central west coast of India. Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering, 146(2): 05019005. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)WW.1943-5460.0000552
- Rajasree, B.R & Deo, M. C. (2018). Evaluation of Estuary Shoreline Shift in Response to Climate Change: A study from the Central West coast of India. Land Degradation and Development. 29:3571- 3583. https://doi.org/10.1002/ldr.3074
- Rajasree, B.R, Deo, M. C., & Nair, L. S. (2016). Effect of Climate Change on Shoreline Shifts at a Straight and Continuous Coast. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 183, 221-234. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecss.2016.10.034
- Rajasree B.R., Sumeet Kulkarni, E Roshin & M C Deo (2017): “Impact of climate change on coastal environment and infrastructure”, Ch. 11, in Sustainable Holistic Water Resources Management in a Changing Climate” Ed. K Srinivasa Raju and A Vasan, Jain Brothers. New Delhi.
- Rajasree B. R. (2019): “Shoreline change and coastal vulnerability considering projected climate”, Ph. D Thesis, IIT Bombay
REFEREED CONFERENCE PAPER
- Kapil C. V, Rajasree B. R., and Behera M. R. (18- 20 Dec 2019). Hydrodynamic and morphodynamic investigation along the Maharashtra coast. In Hydro International Conference 2019, Hyderabad, India.
- Anuj A. A. S., Rajasree B. R., and Behera M. R. (18- 20 Dec 2019). Determination of calibration parameters for morphological model along Versova-Tarapur stretch. In Hydro International Conference 2019, Hyderabad, India.
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (10-14 Dec, 2018). Projecting coastal vulnerability under climate change scenario. In AGU Fall Meeting Abstracts. Washington DC, USA. Weblink
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (30th Nov-1st Dec, 2018). Prediction of changes in the shoreline interrupted by an estuary based on future climate, Next frontiers in civil engineering sustainable and resilient infrastructure, IIT Bombay, India.
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (26-28 Sept, 2018). Environmental and Socio-economic Vulnerability of the Selected Coastlines, 6th National conference on coastal harbour and Ocean engineering (INCHOE 2018), CWPRS, Pune.
- Rajasree, B.R & Deo, M. C. (30th July – 3rd Aug, 2018). Prediction of Shoreline Changes for Different Coastal Configurations Using Future Climate Projections. Coastal Engineering Proceedings, 1(36), sediment.82. Weblink
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (11-16 Feb, 2018). Prediction of changes in the shoreline interrupted by a river mouth based on future climate and ANN. In Ocean Science Meeting (OSM), 2018, Portland, USA. Weblink
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (11-15 Dec, 2017). Effect of climate change on morphology around a port. In AGU Fall Meeting Abstracts. New Orleans, USA. Weblink
- Rajasree, B. R. & Deo, M. C. (28-30 Aug, 2017) Future shoreline changes under the changing climate based on neural networks, Proceeding 5th National Conference of the Ocean Society of India (OSICON), 2017, NCESS, Kerala, India.
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (23-28th April, 2017). Effect of climate change on the shoreline at Udupi, India. In EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts (Vol. 19, p. 253). Vienna, Austria. Weblink
- Rajasree, B.R. & Deo, M. C. (Dec, 2016). Shoreline Changes at New Mangalore Port, India in the past and over future. In AGU Fall Meeting Abstracts. Weblink
- Sumeet Kulkarni, Rajasree, B.R, E Roshin & M C Deo (4-5 July, 2016): Impact of climate change on coastal environment, Proceedings of 3rd National Conference: SWARDAM-2016, Aurangabad, India, pp 45-46.