Doesn’t seem possible but we are in week 7 of the 2021 monitoring season. It has been a slow and rather uneventful start, compared to recent years, but predictions of extreme summer heat and drought could change that.
- Data tables are available for week 6 and week 7
- Looper levels remain VERY low
- An early (Apr-May) boom of cabbage white butterfly means greenworms could be present in gardens and fields – scout accordingly
- Aphid scouting will once again be part of VegNet’s regional monitoring effort. See the aphid profile page for more info
- Subscribe to receive weekly program updates via email – and thanks for your interest!