- The data table is available (.pdf download); all regional trap counts are within normal limits.
- The commercial broccoli field at Gervais (GRVS) has been harvested.
- New traps have been set to detect pests in commercial sweet corn – those counts will be available by next week.
- **The new “Oregon Pest Monitoring Network” is now available! This collaborative effort between USDA-ARS and OSU provides real-time access to data, including a map of trap locations.
- To view observations, select the “Pest Observation Dashboard” tab.
- Use filters to see activity graphs for specific pests or crops.
- The system also includes a “Report a Pest” function, where growers or reps can inform staff of concerns.
- If you have noticed a recent reduction of efficacy in the products you use for diamondback moth, please consider taking a short, anonymous survey:
Leave a Reply